Career Affirmations, My 5 Greatest life Lessons, and Donovan's Story
Hey grateful people! Happy to see you again 🤗
Hope that you're all doing very well and living life gratefully.
Here are last week's highlights for you:
On this Monday, we practiced career affirmations to attract desirable opportunities and grow in the direction that we want to.
Here are the affirmations:
- I love my career as it allows me to grow as well as makes me financially abundant.
- I am able to balance my career with my personal life so that both are in harmony with each other.
- I am a valued person at my workplace and my voice is always heard respectfully.
- I have the skills I need to step up in my career.
- My dream job is on its way to me.
- I am achieving my career goals.
- Great things are happening in my career.
- I do my best in my work and I am rewarded in many ways.
- I am confident to speak up and share my ideas and talent.
- I possess the qualities needed to be extremely successful.
Dive into a 5-minute mindful session of these affirmations below:
The greatest lessons taught by life are often the simple ones, and ones that we're often already aware of.
My 5 Greatest Life Lessons
- Think before you speak
- Live in the moment
- This too shall pass
- One day at a time
- No one’s seen tomorrow
Humans are strange creatures. We beat ourselves up for the things we don’t know, but regularly forget the lessons ingrained in us. I first realized this when I was 14..........
Tap below to know the full story and my explanation of each lesson:
You can also read the blog post here:
Here we had Donovan with his gratitude journey. It's a story of immense strength to heal from a traumatic past and a man's dedication to form a better future for himself and his family.
"My name is Donovan. I basically grew up without a father, without a mother's love.
My mother left me when I was about six/seven years old. I lived with my aunt and my grandfather when I was a little boy, six years of age. And my aunt had to take care of her own children, she had three children.
And my uncle was also in our house and myself and my sister. She's about four years younger than me, she also grew up without a dad. It was very difficult for me. It was really not easy."
Tap below to listen to Donovan speak his story:
And, here's the written version of it: