(Good News 🎀) Gratitude Affirmations 🤗 True Self-respect 🤲 Julia's Story
Hey grateful people! Happy to see you again 🤗
I have some very happy news to share with you. After the success of my 21 Day Self Love Course, I am coming back with another course - The Attitude of Gratitude Course. It will be out much sooner than you think! Stay tuned for more updates 😇
So, here is your gratitude newsletter:
Gratitude is a super helpful tool to overcome our brain's negativity bias (which focuses and dwells on what's wrong instead of the many great things).
And, positive affirmations help us shape compassionate self-talk. So, both of these together are powerful in helping us build a positive mindset.
Here are some gratitude affirmations:
- I am grateful for many things in my life that bring me joy and comfort.
- I trust that what's meant for me is already mine, regardless of how and when it is mine.
- I am worthy of beautiful endings and exciting beginnings.
- I allow my voice to be heard, my thoughts to be expressed and my vision to be seen.
- I am open to things working out for me.
- I am open to receiving abundance.
- I am open to connecting with my highest self.
- I am eternally grateful for all of the blessings I have in my life.
- I am happy and grateful for everything I have and receive daily.
- I constantly remind myself to enjoy all the good I have in my life right now.
Wisdom and Self-Help Tips
True Self Respect and How to Uphold It Strongly
“The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” – Joan Didion
We are all aware of the concept of self-respect. It’s the simple trait of upholding your values and setting boundaries clearly when you need to.
However, as simple as it may be to understand it, we face challenges staying true to it and effectively practicing it. We must overcome them and learn how to take a stand calmly.
Here are my 6 tips that can help you strongly uphold your self-respect and live a life that you feel true to yourself:
- Commit to respecting yourself
- Define your values
- Love yourself
- Decline politely
- Set boundaries confidently
- Appreciate your journey
Read about each of them below:
Inspirational Stories of Gratitude
Julia's Story - The Gratitude Trees
This week, I want to share Julia's story with you about how she beautifully made a fond relationship of gratitude with the trees on her way to the office.
"While I love my work passionately, I have found that the overwhelm and stress of the piled-on work can make me anxious and stressed. This in turn makes it harder to focus on the moment and do the best I can do.
On the path from the office to the main barn, there are 2 Douglas Fir trees that stand about 6 feet apart, tall and welcoming, which curve at the top toward each other like two dear friends in cherished conversation.
I have made a habit of walking between these trees rather than around them..."
Tap below to read Julia's full story:
Want this once-a-week newsletter in your inbox? 👉 Subscribe here (with a free Gratitude worksheet)