Happiness affirmations, How to be true to yourself, and Stefan's story
Hey grateful people! Happy to see you again 🤗
Hope that you're all doing very well and living life gratefully.
Here are last week's highlights for you:
Last Monday, we practiced happiness affirmations to connect with the happiness that is within all of us.
Here are 10 happiness affirmations:
- Every day in every way, I am getting happier and happier.
- Being happy comes easily to me.
- I enjoy every moment of the day.
- Happy thoughts come to me naturally.
- I am kind, I am loving, I am happy.
- I deserve to be happy.
- My happiness is contagious. When I am happy, the world around me is happy.
- When I feel happy I manifest more reasons to be happy.
- I choose to look at the bright side of things.
- Every new day starts with happiness, is full of joy, and ends with contentment.
Listen to them here:
Last Wednesday, we learned about the ways to be true to yourself. We’ve all been encouraged to be true to ourselves. To do what our hearts want. I shared my 6 tips to realistically do that.
- Take responsibility for your reactions
- Respect your feelings
- Be honest with yourself
- Take brave decisions patiently
- Deprioritise pleasing people
- Make time for play
To listen or read my explanation of these points, tap the links below:
Last week, we had Stefan to share his gratitude story. It's a story of being grateful for every moment that you have in life and for life itself.
"This was May of 2020. And I decided to make one last phone call to somebody who I thought I could trust with this idea I have for a startup. I said, "Eric, would you please take this and run with it because I'm not going to survive.""
Listen to his story below:
And, read the transcription here:
I wish you a great week ahead! See you next Monday :)