Success Affirmations, Overcoming All or Nothing Thinking, And Tiffany's story
Hey grateful people! Happy to see you again 🤗
Hope that you're all doing very well and living life gratefully.
Here are last week's highlights for you:
On Monday, we focused on success. These affirmations will help you grow in confidence and self-belief as you move towards your dreams. You are the only person that you need to believe in you.
- I am succeeding in life.
- I know I can achieve anything I want in life.
- Prosperity flows to and through me.
- I will succeed by attracting people who can help me.
- I know a positive attitude can bring me success.
- I am full of vitality. My confidence, positive attitude, and self-belief are my biggest assets to take me a step closer to my success.
- I am happy with who I am and can be.
- Today I am going to bid farewell to old bad habits and welcome a positive change in my life.
- I am worthy enough to follow my dreams and manifest my desires.
- Today I am prepared. I am prepared for success, love, happiness, peace, joy, and abundance! I am prepared for my wildest dreams to come true.
On Wednesday, we talked about the ways to overcome all-or-nothing thinking. All or nothing thinking is a thinking of extremes.
It's a type of cognitive distortion that makes a person see things in terms that are much starker than the actual situation. Here, you'll learn 3 easy ways to overcome all-or-nothing thinking.
- Consciously avoid absolute words
- Don’t spread a phase to your entire life
- Ask, “What went right?”
Last Thursday, we had Tiffany with her gratitude journey. Tiffany is someone who has gone deep into the gratitude process and tried to understand it as best as possible.
It has led to her finding miraculous moments in her life as her perspective shifts by using gratitude.
"I don’t know what else to say, gratitude opens up the heart space, something the treatment process, as I experienced it, does not give much attention to. I needed a wellness regimen that would ease my mind and open up my soul."
I wish you a great week ahead! See you next Monday :)