Calming Affirmations, How to make yourself happy, and Marcus' Story
Hey grateful people! Happy to see you again 🤗
Hope that you're all doing very well and living life gratefully.
Here are last week's highlights for you:
On Monday, we supported ourselves through times of worry, stress, and anxiety with these calming affirmations. It's really tough to go through times like these and I hope that these affirmations will help comfort you when you need them to.
- I will get through today.
- I welcome a sense of calm into my life.
- I give myself permission to feel this way without judgment.
- It’s okay. Everything will be fine.
- I am brave.
- I open my soul to peace.
- I am in control of my day.
- I can do this.
- I am cool, calm, and collected.
- I’m trying my best and that is enough.
- I can surmount any and all situations.
I’d been doing well until recently, I found myself quite miserable for an extended period of time. After much introspection, I realized some ways that would help me make myself happy.
Happiness is within you, right? But, when it seems lost, I think there are some things that I can do to bring it to the surface, slowly and steadily. Here are my 10 tips for you.
Last Thursday, we had Marcus with his gratitude journey. We hear a lot of people tell how gratitude helped them change their lives, and Marcus is certainly someone who completely turned his life around by being grateful for what he had. It's a really inspiring story.
I wish you a great week ahead! See you next Monday :)