NEW - YouTube Channel 🌺 Positive body image affirmations 🌸 Opportunity by Berton Braley 🌼 Aditi's story
Hey grateful people! Happy to see you again 🤗
I have some great news to share with you! We launched our YouTube channel! It's an exciting start for us! Here's our first video below:
Now, here are last week's highlights for you:
Last Monday, we practiced affirmations for positive body image. These affirmations are helpful in honoring our home, our vessel, and our carrier through life. They are part of my free 21-day Self-love course:
- My body is a vessel for my awesomeness.
- I deserve to be treated with love and respect by my mind.
- I trust the wisdom of my body.
- There is more to life than worrying about my weight. I’m ready to experience it.
- I love my body as it is today.
- I am nourishing my body with healthy food.
- I am choosing to do kind things for myself.
- I am compassionate and warm to my body.
- I promise to love and cherish my body.
- I am grateful for my body that lets me experience life.
Dive into a short mindful session of these affirmations below:
Last Wednesday, I read 'Opportunity' by Berton Braley. It's a profoundly impactful poem about endless possibilities, honoring the place you have in this world and how valuable your contribution is.
"With doubt and dismay you are smitten
You think there’s no chance for you, son?
Why, the best books haven’t been written,
The best race hasn’t been run,
The best score hasn’t been made yet,
The best song hasn’t been sung,
The best tune hasn’t been played yet,
Cheer up, for the world is young!
No chance? Why the world is just eager..."
Listen to the full poem below:
Here we had Aditi sharing her story about overcoming her anger and frustration for the people in her life with the simple practice of journaling.
"I used to scream a lot. I was not happy with anything, that I recall. And right now, when I have been practicing gratitude, I have been a lot happier than before. I find happiness in little aspects.
It is so beautiful and so good that I say thank you to people for anything they did for me, a single message in WhatsApp is something I will thank them."
Tap below to listen to her full story:
Or, listen on Apple Podcasts. And, here's the written version of it:
Want this once-a-week newsletter in your inbox? 👉 Subscribe here (with a free Gratitude worksheet)