This this post, you will find Wayne Dyer affirmations and quotes.
Wayne Dyer was an internationally renowned author and speaker in the fields of self-development and spiritual growth.
Over the four decades of his career, he wrote more than 40 books, including 21 New York Times bestsellers. He created many audio and video programs and appeared on thousands of television and radio shows. (source)
Wayne Dyer Affirmations
- I am connected to an unlimited source of abundance.
- I forgive everyone, including myself.
- My essential nature is perfect and faultless.
- I nourish my mind, body, and soul.
- I relax and enjoy life.
- I am a divinely healthy and fit human being.
- I choose to feel peaceful.
- I am realistic. I expect miracles.
- I am an infinite being. The age of my body has no bearing on what I do or who I am.
- I have the ability to accomplish any task I set my mind to with ease and comfort.
- I forgive myself and then I move on.
- I am ready and willing for miracles to enter my life.
- I know that there is no way to happiness. Happiness is The Way.
- I work at eliminating all my judgments of others.
- I pay attention to my inner callings and apply my own uniqueness to everything I undertake.
- It is through selfless action that I experience my own fulfillment.
- I live in accordance with nature and therefore never go against the way of things.
- The usefulness of what is depends upon what is not.
- I choose to ignore the seductive lure of acquisition and fame.
- I am a magnet for success and good fortune.
- Whatever I need is already here, and it is all for my highest good.
- I matter and what I have to offer this world also matters.
- I release the inclination to make anyone else wrong.
- I am happy.
- I am kind.
- I am perfect.
- I am safe and I am loved.
- I see myself as everything. I love myself as everyone.
- Discovering how things have always been bringing me into harmony with The Way.
- The place of my origination is stillness, from which all creation originates.
- Amidst the rush of worldly comings and goings, I observe how all endings become beginnings.
- I fully trust that others do know what is best for them.
- I act virtuously. I do not need rules to be kind and just.
- I am moral, profitable, and a genius extraordinaire, regardless of what any transcript or bank statement might say.
- I resist any brokenness by being flexible and bending when storms appear.
- In all of nature, no storm can last forever.
- I come from greatness. I attract greatness. I am greatness.
- I have the ability to stay poised and centered regardless of what goes before me.
- As I preserve my original qualities I can do or govern anything. I live with radical humility.
- There is a time for being ahead. There is a time for being behind. There is a time for being in motion. There is a time for being at rest. There is a time for being vigorous. There is a time for being exhausted.
- I allow my highest nature to come forward by bringing love to the places where I used to live in hatred.
- By not claiming greatness, I achieve greatness.
- I live in a Divinely inspired Universe.
- I have nothing to fear.
- I trust in myself.
- I give my problems to the great mind of God. I let go of them, confidents that the correct answers will come to me when needed.
Wayne Dyer Quotes
“Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.”
“How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.”
“With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose.”
“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.”
“You cannot be lonely if you like the person you're alone with.”
“You are not stuck where you are unless you decide to be.”
“Passion is a feeling that tells you: this is the right thing to do. Nothing can stand in my way. It doesn't matter what anyone else says. This feeling is so good that it cannot be ignored. I'm going to follow my bliss and act upon this glorious sensation of joy.”
“Your reputation is in the hands of others. That's what the reputation is. You can't control that. The only thing you can control is your character.”
“I am realistic – I expect miracles.”
“When the choice is to be right or to be kind, always make the choice that brings peace.”
“You have everything you need for complete peace and total happiness right now.”
“Begin to see yourself as a soul with a body rather than a body with a soul.”
“When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It's to enjoy each step along the way.”
“Your children will see what you're all about by what you live rather than what you say.”
“When you're at peace with yourself and love your self, it is virtually impossible to do things to yourself that are destructive.”
“The state of your life is nothing more than a reflection of the state of your mind.”
“When you are able to shift your inner awareness to how you can serve others, and when you make this the central focus of your life, you will then be in a position to know true miracles in your progress toward prosperity.”
“You are in a partnership with all other human beings, not a contest to be judged better than some and worse than others.”
⛰ Continue Reading: How to Find Happiness Within Yourself