Truth be told, I was hesitant to publish weight loss affirmations for a long time. Having had an eating disorder I wondered if these affirmations would go against what I have learned. So, before you go to the affirmations, hear me out.
Whether you lose weight or gain weight is entirely your choice. The only thing you should be clear about is your reason for doing it and what the healthy limit is for you.
Losing weight can be a great thing if it makes you feel fitter, healthier, and more confident in your body. However, if you are in a place where you hate your body, losing weight is not a healthy solution for it.
Whatever you do, realize that your body is the greatest blessing you have. It is your only way of living in this world. Your body's worth is far superior to its appearance. Your body is a miracle, a life provider, a piece of nature's magic.
Your body's weight is only one aspect of it. And yes, it is important but so many times we can be quite unfair in our expectations of how our bodies should look like. A lot of it comes from comparison and low self-esteem.
So, I hope that you will be mindful and respectful towards your body. Losing weight can be a rewarding experience especially if you've been feeling uncomfortable. I wish you the very best in your journey. Here are your weight loss affirmations:
Weight Loss Affirmations
- I am on a journey to a healthier, lighter me.
- I make choices that support my weight loss goals.
- Every small step I take leads to big changes.
- I am determined to shed excess weight and feel amazing.
- I am focused on the positive changes my efforts bring.
- I am patient with myself as I work towards my ideal weight.
- I am transforming my body into a healthier version.
- I am committed to making sustainable, healthy choices.
- I am letting go of old habits that no longer serve me.
- I am excited to see the progress I make each day.
- I am in control of my food choices.
- I am motivated by the vision of my healthier self.
- I am grateful for the opportunity to take care of my body.
- I am persistent in pursuing my weight loss goals.
- I am releasing weight with every positive decision I make.
- I am proud of the changes I'm making for my well-being.
- I am excited about the energy and vitality I'm gaining.
- I am becoming lighter, both physically and emotionally.
- I am choosing health over temporary indulgence.
- I trust my body's weight-loss journey.
- I am making healthy choices to reach my goal.
- I am sculpting a healthier, vibrant version of myself.
- I prioritize long-term well-being over quick fixes.
- I fuel my body with energy and vitality.
- I am making daily progress towards my weight loss goals.
- I honor my body through enjoyable exercise.
- I find strength and resilience by exercising regularly.
- I am proud of the positive changes I'm making for my health.
- I choose foods that contribute to my health and happiness.
- I see my body as a reflection of the love and care I give it.
- I am grateful for the opportunity to prioritize my health.
- I release negativity and embrace self-love.
- I am in control of my eating habits.
- I find fulfillment in the journey of losing weight.
- I celebrate progress, no matter how small.
- I am transforming my body into a temple of well-being.
- I choose foods that bring joy and nourishment.
- I am practicing patience as I work towards my goals.
- I deserve a body that reflects vibrant health.
- I trust my body's natural ability to transform.
- I am nourishing my body with lots of water.
- I am building a foundation of lasting health.
- I cultivate a positive relationship with food and my body.
- I release stress through invigorating exercise.
- I appreciate my body for all it does for me.
Body Positive Affirmations for Weight Loss
- I have a healthy body.
- I treat my body well.
- I give my body what it needs.
- I listen to my body.
- I am full of energy.
- My body is highly resilient.
- My body gets stronger day by day.
- My body heals very quickly.
- I love my body as it is right now.
- I am feeling comfortable in my body.
- I am healthy, happy, and radiant.
- I have abundant energy, vitality, and well-being.
- My immune system is healthy and strong.
- I love and care for my body and it cares for me.
- I am my greatest well-wisher.
- I love my body for everything amazing it can do!
- My body knows how to heal itself.
- My body feels good and I radiate good feelings.
- I choose food that nourishes every cell in my body.
- I’m falling in love with taking care of myself.
Continue Reading: 100+ Fitness Affirmations for Workout & Healthy Weight