GREAT NEWS 🥳 Law of Attraction Affirmations 🌟 How to Stop Comparison 🌈 Winnie's Story
Hey grateful people! I'm here today with some very happy news 🤩
We are finally bringing a new gratitude challenge to the app!
It's called the 11-day Thank You Challenge, and it's coming out on World Gratitude Day, Sep 21. That's next Wednesday!
It's about writing thank you letters each day to a person who has positively impacted your life.
I had a great time creating it and I'm so excited for you to take it. I'll send more details soon!
And, with that, here is your gratitude newsletter:
Law of Attraction Affirmations
According to Verywell Mind, the law of attraction is a philosophy suggesting that positive thoughts bring positive results into a person's life, while negative thoughts bring negative outcomes.
It is based on the belief that thoughts are a form of energy and that positive energy attracts success in all areas of life, including health, finances, and relationships.
So, today, let's practice the law of attraction with our favorite affirmations.
Here are your law of attraction affirmations:
- I am receiving abundance in expected and unexpected ways.
- I am increasingly confident in my ability to create the life I desire.
- I am acting on inspiration and insights and I trust my inner guidance.
- I am giving and receiving all that is good and all that I desire.
- I am receiving infinite, inexhaustible, and immediate abundance.
- I say thank you for all the wonderful blessings in my life.
- I wake up each morning with a grateful heart and an open mind.
- I attract positive circumstances and positive people into my life.
- I believe in myself and my own willpower.
- Everywhere I look, I see an opportunity to bring more wealth into my life.
Wisdom and Self-Help Tips
5 Things to Do When You Compare Yourself to Others
On Day 3 of my 21-day Self-Love Course, I talk about overcoming comparison to other people as an important part of being a better friend to yourself.
As we have people around us that seem to be doing well and serve as examples of success or happiness, we might want to be like them somehow.
Maybe in terms of appearance, behavior, career choices, buying choices, vocabulary, or anything else.
All of this leads to comparison and measuring ourselves up against them.
But, there are much healthier ways to deal with this, and let’s dive into them today.
Here are 5 ways to help you stop comparing yourself to other people:
- Eliminate triggers
- Don't bring yourself into everything
- Appreciate the good things about you
- Appreciate and learn from others
- Divert this energy into working
Read about them in detail here:
Inspirational Stories of Gratitude
Winnie's Story - There is always something to be grateful for
This week, I want to share Winnie's story with you.
It's a story about how opening up our eyes with the simple practice of gratitude journaling can bring a dramatic shift in our perspective.
"In the year 2021, I was panicking, feeling devastated, scared, and hopeless.
This was because I was turning 31 and my life wasn't quite panning out how I had envisioned it.
I did not have a husband or children. The doctor diagnosed me with ovarian cysts.
My family life was crumbling and since my dad walked out I was the breadwinner..."
Tap below to read Winnie's full story:
Want this once-a-week newsletter in your inbox? 👉 Subscribe here (with a free Gratitude worksheet)