Positive Body Image Affirmations, Loving yourself after a toxic relationship, and Susy's story
Hey grateful people! Happy to see you again 🤗
Hope that you're all doing very well and living life gratefully.
Before we begin, I want to share that we recently launched the 21 Day Self Love Course. If you enroll before September 30, you can access the full course for free. Hurry up! Enroll here
Here are last week's highlights for you:
Positive Body Image Affirmations
Last Monday, we dived into appreciating the body that we have.
Our body deserves a lot of love and appreciation from us. Sadly, most of us fail to give it what it deserves and instead spend time criticizing it. Let's do better.
So, here are the 11 positive body image affirmations for you:
- I am perfect and complete just the way I am.
- I deserve to be treated with love and respect by my mind.
- I am accepting myself as I am right now.
- I love my body as it is today.
- I am comfortable in my own skin.
- I am grateful for my body that lets me experience life.
- I promise to love and cherish my body.
- My body is perfect the way that it is and I honor it in this state.
- I am compassionate and warm to my body.
- I am feeling good about myself.
- I trust the wisdom of my body.
You can listen and re-affirm them with the Spotify episode below:
10 Steps to Love Yourself Again After a Toxic Relationship
On Wednesday, I talked about the steps that can help us love ourselves again after going through toxic relationships. Toxic relationships are more common than I would be comfortable within this world, and so many people lose love for themselves being tied in those barbed wires. It breaks my heart.
Here is the podcast episode:
And, the blog post:
On Thursday, we had Susy's story. It's one of the most heart-touching and moving stories we've heard. Susy has survived times that most of us can't imagine going through, and she has risen stronger and happier than anyone would expect. It's incredibly inspiring.
Here's the podcast episode:
And, the transcription:
Don't forget to share on WhatsApp, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
See you next week!