Self Love Affirmations, How to feel grateful when you don't, and Mizba's story
Hey grateful people! Happy to see you again 🤗
Hope that you're all doing very well and living life gratefully.
Here are last week's highlights for you:
Self Love Affirmations
Last Monday, we dived into self-love with affirmations. Loving ourselves and having a healthy self-relationship is one of the most fundamental ways to take control of our lives.
We can't determine what happens to us or how other people choose to behave but we can largely decide how that impacts us, or at least, how we behave with ourselves then. So, here are the 15 self-love affirmations for you:
- I am thankful and grateful for the good in my life.
- I am releasing all negative emotions from my system.
- I deserve a peaceful and loving life.
- I deserve happiness and joy.
- Everything is going to be okay.
- I go through life one step at a time.
- I allow myself time to heal.
- I appreciate my life with all of my heart.
- I am worthy of good experiences.
- My life is a blessing.
- I trust the process of life.
- I love myself.
- I accept myself and bring peace to my mind and heart.
- I am safe and in control.
- Life is always working for me.
You can listen and re-affirm them with the Spotify episode and find more affirmations below:
How to feel grateful when you don't
On Wednesday, we talked about how to feel grateful when you don't. It feels great to be grateful. On the good and eventful days, gratitude flows seamlessly like a stream, and if you keep a gratitude journal, it won’t take you long before you start writing about the things that make your heart rejoice.
But, like life, the gratitude practice is not an eternal upward slope. Even the best of us will feel challenged as struggles dim our energy to appreciate the many blessings we have. Here's how you can feel grateful when it's hard to find anything to be grateful for.
You can listen to the podcast episode below,
And, read the blog post here,
This Thankful Thursday was about Mizba and her story of how simple conversations can lead to magnificent changes, how we have to power to become better versions of ourselves by making healthy choices, and how instilling empowering behaviors in children is one of the greatest ways to shape the future we want to live in.
You can listen to her story below,
And, read the transcription here,
Share this article on WhatsApp, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.