111 Happiness Affirmations To Live a Wonderful Life
You deserve to be happy :)
Everyone wants to be happy. I don't think anyone can disagree with that.
But, how many of us really are truly happy?
And, what is happiness?
I've tried to answer this question in my post here:
The answer to finding happiness within is a balancing act between kindness towards yourself and kindness towards others. You have to take them both together and build on each other’s strengths.
So, one powerful act of kindness toward yourself that can build on your happiness is saying happiness affirmations.
Affirmations are the words or statements that you say to yourself in response to a situation or feeling. They help us in dealing with challenges and encourage us to do what’s in our welfare.
Here are the benefits that have shown up in studies on affirmations. The regular practice of affirmations leads to,
- Reduction in harmful stress
- Increases openness to adopt healthier habits
- Less worrying and rumination
- Increase in resilience
- Control self-sabotaging thoughts and speech, shaping a positive self-talk
- Better mood
- Higher self-esteem
So, let's now look at my curated list of 111 happiness affirmations that will empower you to live a wonderful, happier life:
- I choose a path of happiness and wellness.
- I am creating happiness within myself.
- I choose to be happy every day of my life.
- Today is a gift, and I embrace it with positivity.
- I begin each day with a grateful heart.
- I approach this day with joy and excitement.
- I deserve to be happy.
- Great things are happening.
- I’m happy and grateful for having loving people in my life.
- I hold the key to my own happiness.
- I am pure, positive energy.
- I feel healthy, joyful, and vibrant.
- I bring light with me wherever I go.
- I am a successful and happy person.
- I choose to be free and happy.
- I am a healthy and happy person.
- I am willing to be happy now.
- I am filled with energy and excitement.
- Limitless joy is my birthright.
- I stand in the joy I create from within.
- I am radiant, beautiful, and thriving.
- I am creative, passionate, and inspired.
- I am always happy, hale, and hearty.
- I am vigorous, energetic, and full of vitality.
- As I feel happy, I am manifesting more reasons to be happy
- I accept that happiness is my true nature.
- My happiness comes from within me.
- I feel joyful, energetic, and alive.
- I allow the flow of positive energy to move through me effortlessly.
- I live a creative, vibrant, passionate life.
- Joy is the essence of my being
- I am vibrating with pure joy, abundance, and prosperity.
- I am experiencing joy in everything I do
- I am cultivating a beautiful life free of stress, worries, or fear.
- I deserve absolute and unconditional bliss.
- I am meant to live a happy life.
- I am worthy and deserving of a lifetime filled with happiness and joy.
- I am in charge of my energy, and I’m the only one who chooses how I feel.
- I build my life on the foundation of joy, peace, and prosperity.
- My inner joy is the source of all the good in my life.
- Following my joy reveals the path to my best life.
- I choose to seek the best in every situation.
- My happiness comes from within.
- I choose happiness, and happiness chooses me.
- I am allowing myself to feel good
- I am proud of my journey and how far I’ve come.
- I am filled with positive, loving energy.
- I am aligned with the highest frequency of love.
- My inner joy is infinite, limitless, and abundant.
- I concentrate my thoughts on ideas and beliefs that make me feel good.
- I am confident, happy, healthy, and powerful.
- I deserve everything I want in life.
- I love myself unconditionally.
- I focus my vision on creating a life of true joy and prosperity.
- Happiness is always at my fingertips.
- I deserve to live a joyful, vibrant, passionate life.
- I am worthy and deserving of my beautiful dreams.
- Today is a great day to be alive!
- I radiate love and self-confidence.
- I am humble yet confident.
- I am worthy of creating a beautiful life filled with limitless abundance.
- I greet each day with gratitude, hope, and positivity.
- I choose to feel good.
- I am at home in my body.
- All is well in my world. I am calm, happy, and content.
- I listen with love to my body’s messages.
- I deserve all that is good.
- My happy thoughts help create my healthy body.
- Everything is working out for my highest good.
- I make the decisions for myself.
Morning Affirmations for Happiness
- I am at peace with my past, and I am in love with my present.
- Today I choose to inhale positive energy and exhale my fears.
- Success is not the key to my happiness; happiness is the key to my success.
- When I focus on gratitude, happiness flows to me easily.
- I am grateful for the magic and miracles that today brings.
- I find happiness in the little moments.
- This morning, I feel happy.
- I trust the world will help me live my best life.
- When I choose to view my life through the lens of gratitude, more beautiful experiences flow into my life to be grateful for.
- I am balanced.
- Today, I choose see the good in myself.
- I appreciate the goodness in my life.
- I find more and more to be grateful for.
- I am proud of myself for making it so far.
- Gratitude is the bridge to a life of joy, peace, and abundance.
- My life is truly beautiful, and everything is working out perfectly for me.
- I am joyfully embracing each new day with gratitude.
- I am experiencing gratitude for everything I have in my life.
- I am giving thanks for each exquisite moment.
- I am appreciating every blessing, no matter how small.
- I am grateful for my sense of gratitude.
- I am living my life with awareness and gratitude.
- I am finding gratitude and joy every day.
- I am capable of unconditional love.
- I am willing to be at peace with myself and everyone.
- I am my greatest well-wisher.
- I am kind to myself and others.
- I am surrounded by healing energy.
- I am happy to be alive.
- I am grateful for my body.
- I am a special person.
- I have a loving relationship with my body.
- I embrace every bit of my body.
- I love myself unconditionally.
- I have the power to create the life I want.
- I can make it happen.
- I’m loved. I’m important. I’m unique.
- Wonderful things are going to happen to me.
- I am perfect, whole, and complete.
- I am important.
- I am worthy of love.
Continue Reading: 100 Louise Hay Affirmations That Will Make Your Heart Smile