110+ Love Affirmations for Relationships, Marriage, Family & Friends
We all deserve to love and to be loved. Let's attract and build enriching relationships with the support of love affirmations.
Love is such an integral part of our lives. It's something we all deserve. So, here I bring you affirmations for love. They will help you build stronger relationships in all areas of your life.
Positive affirmations are helpful in shaping our minds to think positive and uplifting thoughts toward ourselves and others.
With love and relationship affirmations we help open up our minds to more awareness and gratitude. It is such a fortune to have people that love and care for us and we need to express that to them.
These affirmations are divided into 5 categories:
- Love Manifestation Affirmations
- Relationship Affirmations for Love
- Love Affirmations for Marriage
- Love Affirmations for Friends
- Love Affirmations for Family
Here are your love and relationship affirmations:
Love Manifestation Affirmations
- I am letting love into my life.
- I feel surrounded by love everywhere.
- I receive love in abundance from everyone I meet.
- I am grateful for all the love and affection I get.
- I deserve fulfilling relationships.
- My heart is open.
- I am attracting trusting and loving relationships.
- Real love starts with me.
- I see love everywhere I go.
- I am grateful for the people who love me.
- I am worthy of the compliments I receive.
- I am worthy of love and care.
- I deserve the love I receive.
- I love myself and am open to love.
- The more love I give, the more I receive.
- I love to give and receive love.
- I deserve real and authentic love.
- I am open and ready to find true love.
- I believe in love.
- I am a patient lover.
- I release my past and am ready to find love.
- I deserve love as I am.
- My love is precious.
- I am meant to have a lifelong love.
- Love is my priority.
- I am at peace, knowing love comes naturally to me.
- I am unique, interesting, and intelligent.
- I spread love, and it returns to me.
- I am open to love in all forms.
- The universe is guiding me to love.
- I am fulfilled.
- I make time for those I love.
- The love I seek also seeks me.
❤️ Related: 9 Steps to Manifest What You Really Want in Life
Relationship Affirmations for Love
- My partner and I look forward to some quality time together.
- I am supportive of my partner, just as he/she is supportive of me.
- My partner and I feel comfortable and safe whenever we are together.
- I love spending intimate moments with my partner.
- The love between me and my partner is stronger than our fights and misunderstandings.
- I am happy and content with the relationship I have with my partner.
- I feel grateful for all the things that my partner does for me.
- My partner and I both deserve to love and be loved.
- My partner and I deserve a long-lasting, happy, satisfying relationship.
- My partner and I are in a loving, committed, strong relationship.
- My love for my partner grows stronger each passing day.
- I am open to receiving unconditional love from my partner.
- My partner and I feel a deep connection and love for one another.
- We are both happy and in love in our relationship.
- We support and uplift each other with joy and positive energy for the highest good of ourselves and others.
- Our relationship is filled with trust, honesty, open communication, mutual understanding, and most of all love.
- My inner being is filled with loving feelings for my partner right now.
- I am grateful to have my partner in my life.
- With every day that passes our relationship becomes more loving and passionate.
- We are in love and happy together.
❤️ Related: 40 Ways to Show Your Partner You Love and Appreciate Them
Love Affirmations for Marriage
- I value the commitment we have made to each other and honor our vows.
- I feel safe and secure in my marriage and know I am loved.
- I communicate openly with my husband/wife and speak with honesty and truth.
- I show my husband/wife lots of love and affection.
- I am grateful for the love in my life right now.
- I enjoy spending time with my husband/wife because they are my best friend.
- I am devoted to my spouse.
- My marriage is divinely protected.
- With each passing day, my love for my spouse grows stronger.
- I am thankful for my spouse daily.
- My spouse and I decide daily to love each other.
- I believe in my marriage.
- I am a supportive, loving spouse.
- I always look for ways that I can contribute to my spouse’s happiness.
- My spouse is and will always be my best friend.
- Wonderful things are in store for us my spouse and me.
- My marriage is the most sacred thing to me.
- I am enjoying the things in my marriage that I already have.
- I love my spouse unconditionally.
- Our marriage is growing stronger every day.
Love Affirmations for Friends
- I feel safe with my friends.
- My friends make me laugh.
- My best friends make the best company.
- All my friends are lovely people in their own way.
- My friends and I encourage one another in all our efforts.
- I make effort to show how much I care for my friends.
- I am a reliable friend.
- I always listen to my friends with empathy.
- I am a great listener.
- I feel happy with my friends.
- I am blessed with understanding and supportive friends.
- I attract amazing friends.
- I maintain long-lasting friendships.
- I am a loyal friend.
- I am an honest friend.
- I share a deep, loving connection with my friends.
- I know that I can rely on my friends.
- Lasting friendships come with ease for me.
- New friendships are exciting to me.
- I have the right to choose friends that are healthy for me.
❤️ Related: 20 Quotes About Friendship To Celebrate Your Best Friends
Love Affirmations for Family
- My relationship with my family is strong and built on trust and love.
- I am grateful for all the members of my family.
- I love my family and they love me.
- My family deserves happiness.
- We build each other up.
- We celebrate each other’s happiness and successes.
- Our state of joy inspires other families to be happy as well.
- I like spending time with my family.
- I share a healthy relationship with each member of my family.
- My family is my support system.
- I feel understood by my family.
- I feel loved by my family.
- I am grateful for my family.
- It is easy for me to be myself with my family.
- I love my family unconditionally.
- I feel grateful to be a part of such a beautiful family.
- I listen to my family’s needs.
- I always look to understand my family.
- I feel grateful for my family at this moment.
- I enjoy being with my family.
💡 Continue Reading: 100 Self-Love Affirmations for Higher Self-Esteem