100 Positive Affirmations for Women
Here is an extensive list of 100 empowering affirmations for women about positive body image, confidence, and good sleep.
Hey there! You are a marvelous woman, and you should always remember that. To help you with that, here is a list of 100 positive affirmations for women.
These are about healthy body image, self-esteem, confidence, and sleep (you deserve the rest you need) to help you live each day with more power and joy.
Positive Affirmations for Women
- I am a valuable person.
- I am good enough and worthy.
- My inner strength is invincible.
- I commit myself entirely to feeling good.
- I have a strong will and I can do anything I put my mind to.
- I am full of confidence and everyone around me can feel that.
- I have the ability to do great things.
- My confidence is what drives me the most.
- I am grateful for the good energy flowing through me.
- I am ready and open to receiving good things in my life.
- I am stronger than any of my negative life circumstances.
- I am capable of handling anything that comes my way.
- I always succeed in achieving my goals.
- I attract people who uplift me and believe in me.
- Courage accompanies me everywhere I go.
- My mind is strong and disciplined.
- I communicate with ease and confidence.
- I have the courage to confront anything that doesn’t feel right for me.
- I can clearly state my needs.
- I will be my own best advocate.
Affirmations for positive body image
- I am perfect and complete just the way I am.
- My body is a vessel for my awesomeness.
- There is more to life than worrying about my weight. I’m ready to experience it.
- I deserve to be treated with love and respect by my mind.
- I trust the wisdom of my body.
- I am accepting myself as I am right now.
- I am feeling good about myself.
- I am compassionate and warm to my body.
- My very existence makes the world a better place.
- I am taking care of my overall well-being.
- I am choosing to do kind things for myself.
- I love my body as it is today.
- I am nourishing my body with healthy food.
- I am worthy just as I am.
- I am beautiful.
- My body is perfect the way that it is and I honor it in this state.
- I am comfortable in my own skin.
- I am feeling fabulous and confident in my body.
- I promise to love and cherish my body.
- I am grateful for my body that lets me experience life.
Affirmations for self-esteem
- I am my best source of motivation.
- I am becoming a better version of myself one day at a time.
- The more I let go, the better I feel.
- All I need is within me.
- I live from a place of abundance.
- What I want is already here or on its way.
- I am grateful for my journey and its lessons.
- I am compassionate with others and myself.
- I am in full control of my life.
- I am successful in everything I do.
- I believe in my abilities.
- I acknowledge my self-worth.
- I am living my best life.
- I am intelligent and capable.
- I am becoming more confident each day.
- I love myself unconditionally.
- Success and abundance are my birthrights.
- I am naturally confident and at ease in my own life.
- Being confident comes naturally to me.
- I am attracting positive people and circumstances into my life.
Related: 100 Self-Love Affirmations for Higher Self-Esteem
Affirmations for Confidence
- I can do anything that I want to do in life.
- I am worthy of success.
- The love I give myself is reflected in all areas of my life.
- I am attracting wonderful things into my life.
- I am creative, strong, powerful, brave, and inspired.
- I am worthy of the compliments I receive.
- I like who I am and who I am becoming.
- I am deeply grateful for my body, my health, and my unique talents.
- My life is a miracle, and I belong here.
- I am empowered to have the things I seek.
- I have immense self-worth and inner beauty.
- I deserve everything good that comes to me.
- I am whole and complete.
- What I want is coming to me.
- My voice is important.
- My body is beautiful, exactly the way it is.
- My contributions are valued and appreciated.
- I believe in my ability to express my true self with ease.
- I always stand up for myself and my beliefs.
- Confidence comes naturally to me.
- I am feeling calm and peaceful.
- All that I did today was enough. I sleep with a light and serene mind.
- I deserve to rest well.
- I am filled with a sense of deep peaceful sleep.
- Sleep comes easily to me.
- I am feeling calm now that my day is done.
- My heart is full of gratefulness.
- All is well and in perfect condition.
- My body is relaxed and I feel light.
- I am breathing in relaxation.
- I am inviting positive energy into my body.
- As I welcome sleep, I feel grateful for the many ways that I am blessed.
- I am choosing to fill my mind with nurturing and healing energy.
- I am becoming calmer with each breath I take.
- I am safe and secure right where I am.
- My life is easy and filled with joy and compassion.
- My heart is open to receiving all of the love of the universe.
- I am feeling at ease.
- I love and accept my body.
- I am feeling proud of myself for today.
Continue Reading: 9 Steps to Manifest What You Really Want in Life