"If the chakras aren't aligned or balanced, the energy can't flow through properly, and imbalances can show up as negative thoughts, emotions, or physical ailments."
—Dr. Alicia Armitstead
In Sanskrit, the word “chakra” means “disk” or “wheel” and refers to the energy centers in the body. These wheels or disks of spinning energy each relate to certain nerve bundles and major organs.
If you want to get deeper into holistic development, here is my FREE 21-day self-love course for you.
In this post, you will find all 7 types of chakra affirmations to balance them all, in the bottom to top position:
- Root Chakra Affirmations
- Sacral Chakra Affirmations
- Solar Plexus Chakra Affirmations
- Heart Chakra Affirmations
- Throat Chakra Affirmations
- Third Eye Chakra Affirmations
- Crown Chakra Affirmations
700 Chakra Affirmations
1. Root Chakra Affirmations To Ground Yourself
The root chakra is located at the base of the spine, and provides us with a base or foundation for life, helping us feel grounded, able to withstand challenges, and more resilient. The root chakra is responsible for our sense of security and stability.
- I am connected and grounded through the earth.
- I am grateful.
- I am abundant.
- I am peaceful with the material world in which I live.
- I have a healthy body.
- I am worthy of respect.
- I am independent.
- The universe will always provide.
- At this moment I am stable and grounded.
- I am confident.
- I belong.
2. Sacral Chakra Affirmations for Creativity and Sensuality
The sacral chakra is located just below the belly button and is connected to our creative and sexual energy. It is also linked to our connection with our intuition, emotions, and the emotions of the people around us.
- Creative energy flows through me freely.
- I nurture myself emotionally and take full responsibility for my own happiness.
- My relationships are based on mutual respect and appreciation.
- I trust my loved ones, and they can trust me.
- Inspiration is always flowing to me, and I act on the great ideas I receive.
- It’s safe to get close to other people.
- I use resources to be uplifted and share positivity with others.
- I invite joy into my life.
- My parents are spiritual teachers who offer my soul a chance for growth.
- I allow others to be who they are.
- I’m healing old wounds from past relationships. I release trauma and keep the blessings.
3. Solar Plexus Affirmations for High Self-Esteem
The position of the solar plexus chakra is best described as four fingerbreadths above the navel. It is connected to self-esteem, confidence, and how powerful or in control, you feel about your life.
- I feel calm, confident, and powerful.
- I feel ready to face challenges.
- I feel motivated to pursue my purpose.
- I am ambitious and capable.
- I forgive myself for past mistakes, and I learn from them.
- The only thing I need to control is how I respond to situations.
- I can create positive change in my life.
- I stand in my personal power.
- I am strong, powerful, and confident.
- I am aligned with my purpose.
- I am worthy just as I am.
4. Heart Chakra Affirmations for Unending Love and Joy
The heart chakra located at the center of the spine at heart level. It is connected to unconditional love for oneself and others, compassion, empathy, joy, and forgiveness.
- I find love everywhere I go.
- I deserve love and being loved.
- I love myself to the fullest.
- Love is all around me, it’s everywhere I go.
- I am surrounded by love.
- I attract good, loving, kind people into my life.
- The power of love is inside me.
- I am welcoming love with open arms.
- I’m happy and grateful for having loving people in my life.
- I give my relationships the attention they deserve.
- I am ready and open to receiving love and blessings.
5. Throat Chakra Affirmations for Clear Communication
The throat chakra is located at the base of the throat, at the center of the larynx. It is connected to effective communication, self-expression, clarity, and inspiration.
- I always speak in terms of success and prosperity.
- I always stay calm and collected when I speak.
- I always take part in intelligent discussions.
- I always voice my opinions in a calm and considerate way.
- I am a confident speaker.
- I am confident speaking in my area of expertise.
- I am a deliberate listener, pausing to reflect before responding.
- I am a good listener.
- I am a great communicator.
- I am clear and concise in my communications.
- I am a patient and attentive listener.
6. Third Eye Chakra Affirmations for Strong Intuition
The third eye chakra is located between the eyes, on the forehead. It is connected to our ability to focus, see the big picture, and live in the present moment. It is related to intuition or that strong gut feeling, and imagination.
- I am wise, intuitive, and connected to my inner guidance.
- I trust my intuition, always.
- I seek to understand and learn from my life experiences.
- I am connected to my higher power.
- I am connected to the wisdom of the Universe.
- Every situation is an opportunity for growth.
- I am able to see and act in alignment with my divine purpose.
- I open myself to new energy and experience.
- I am a present observer in my life.
- Seeing and understanding the big picture comes naturally to me.
- My life moves effortlessly towards my purpose.
7. Crown Chakra Affirmations for Spiritual Awakening
The crown chakra is located at the top of the head. It is highly connected to spirituality. Related to our connection with the supreme Self. A balanced crown chakra leads to spiritual enlightenment and the awareness of life's purpose.
- I honor the Divine within me.
- I am open to new ideas.
- Information I need comes to me easily.
- The world is my teacher.
- I am guided by a higher power and inner wisdom.
- I am worthy of love from divine energy.
- I am open to letting go of my attachments.
- I live in the present moment.
- I am an extension of the Universe, and The Universe is kind and loving.
- I am connected with the wisdom of the universe.
- I am a spiritual being in a human body.
💡 Continue Reading: 100 Sleep Affirmations for a Calm, Restful Night