Good health affirmations, Reminders when you feel not good enough, and Alina's story
Hey grateful people! Happy to see you again 🤗
Hope that you're all doing very well and living life gratefully.
Here are last week's highlights for you:
Good Health Affirmations
Last Monday, we dived into wishing well for our health affirmations.
It's fundamental to take care of our health and have positive thoughts about it. It's so empowering to be your own well-wisher! Our health is our most important resource and it needs to be given the care that it deserves.
So, here are the 11 good health affirmations for you:
- I am worthy of good health.
- I am a willing participant in my own wellness plan.
- I am open to new ways of improving my health.
- My body knows how to heal itself.
- I am a friend to my body.
- Every day in every way I am getting healthier and healthier.
- My body feels good and I radiate good feelings.
- My healthy mind promotes my optimum health.
- I am always happy, hale and hearty.
- I am vigorous, energetic, and full of vitality.
- I am treating my body as a temple.
You can listen and re-affirm them with the Spotify episode below:
7 Things to Know When You Feel You’re Not Good Enough
On Wednesday, we talked about the reminders you need when you feel you're not good enough. Not feeling good enough is so common, I wonder what went wrong for all of us. How did we end up measuring ourselves so much that we started to feel that something is lacking in us?
I am not a psychologist, so I won’t pretend to know exactly what causes this but I want to share my thoughts with you and hopefully help you think about yourself more kindly.
You can listen to the podcast episode below,
And, read the blog post here,
This Thankful Thursday was about Alina and her magical story about attracting your dreams, big and small, to your life with gratitude, self-belief, and patience. It's about knowing that every problem has a solution and that carrying yourself through life with a positive mindset is a choice that we all can make.
You can listen to her story below,
And, read the transcription here,